Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy 8th Birthday!

Happy 8th Birthday to this SWEET girl...


8 Reasons Why I LOVE Her:

1. She is the most unselfish person I know - she'll do ANYTHING for me!
2.  She can DANCE like there's no tomorrow...you should see her play JUST DANCE on the wii! She's got the moves!!
3.  She can carry on a conversation with anyone, any age, any time!  The only time she's not talking is when she's asleep.
4.   She can be a total girly GIRL one minute and then turn around and whip ya at a game of soccer or a foot race, etc.
5.  She could very well become a professional hula-hooper.  She can hula-hoop for an eternity without stopping!
6.  She always tries her hardest to CTR, and rarely makes a choice that would disappoint!
7.  She has the goofiest, toothless GRIN around, but never stops SMILING - ever!
and 
8.  She makes me feel like I've been somewhat successful as a mom & I love her to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment