Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm Alive!


Man - where does time go?  I've been so busy over the past couple of weeks, but I'm back!  I'll post about what we've been up to over the next few days or so, but for now...You gotta try these!


 
Mississippi Mud Brownies from Our Best Bites.  Go get the recipe & make them!  Delicious!!

I made them last night for Sunday dinner & they turned out YUMMY.  Everyone liked them.  Pretty easy to make & kinda fun to use the NEW "flat" marshmallows.  (You don't have to use the StackerMallows, but it does make it pretty easy!)


Also, I'm anxious to try their Grilled Chicken & Berry Salad with the Berry Poppy Seed Vinaigrette

Final berry salad
Final Berry Vinaigrette

Happy Summer Cooking & EATING!

1 comment:

  1. Liesel I love your blog. I have tried so many new recipes from here/our best bites and they have all been delicious! (and I am totally cooking challenged so it is amazing that they are simple enough to actually use for the average girl). Anyway, your blog rocks-keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete