Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Stuffed Penguin

How cute is this stuffed penguin from homemade by jill!  I love it!  I ended up making the little alligator taggie from the same site - and although it didn't turn out perfect, my little guy loves it.  That's all that matters, right?!  It was my first attempt at sewing & stuffing a little animal, so now I might dare attempt something else, like this penguin... 
my attempt at the alligator taggie animal...
Also, I just saw this on Homemade by Jill

Isn't it cute??  It's the Five Little Monkey's Swinging in a Tree poem/song (if you click on the Five Little Monkey's, it takes you to the FREE template).  Want to get sewing because I think both the penguin and these little finger puppets would be awesome 1st birthday gifts for my little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment