Friday, June 17, 2011

Lacking Computer Skills...



Okay, so I am not the brightest computer girl in the world!  I totally admit it!!  I knew there was a way to link you to the actual page and not just the main site for the ideas & projects I found on other blogs - I just didn't know exactly how to link it right.  In my lame mind, I just thought, "Oh-well, maybe if I at least link them to the main page, they'll see other things they like as they search for the item I was directing them toward!"  Well, I understand that doesn't always work - as some sites are impossible to search or navigate through.
Good news though...  I think I just figured out how to link you to the actual page!  It was easy & I'm really lame/embarrassed!  Just had never thought through it enough to figure it out!  Sorry!!  So, I went back and fixed the i am baker rose tutorial link and the Little Birdie Secrets link from the same post.  I'll link right from now on - PROMISE!  Thanks for understanding my slow slow computer brain!!

p.s.  look at this cute cute hydrangea cake from i am baker
IMG_6394.stamp
IMG_6446.stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment