Thursday, March 31, 2011

HA! HA! April Fool's Day...

So tomorrow morning -
My oldest child will find out he'll be spending the summer at Adventure Getaway CHORE CAMP where he'll be able to attend important camp clinics like, "Wash Dishes:  Learn how to avoid water spots" and "Garden Care:  Weed identification and extraction techniques"...

My 7 year old will only have to sign her name on the dotted line to ADOPT a poor orphaned DOLPHIN

and my sweet 3 year old will be presented a packet of DOUGHNUT SEEDS.  My kids can't get enough sugary treats, so we might as well grow a doughnut garden - right?? 

So funny!  Anxious to see the looks on their faces tomorrow... 

HaPPy ApRiL FOoL's DaY tomorrow!

*These FUnNy printables along with many others can be found at www.familyfun.com/magazine
Gotta love Family Fun!

p.s.  If anyone does know of a REAL summer Chore Camp - I'd be interested in sending 3 of my kiddos there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment