Wednesday, March 30, 2011

You Gotta See These...

When I have the time and $$ I am totally inspired by this plAyRooM.  Although our basement playroom is a different shape and not quite as big, I want to do something like this.  I love the color combo and whimsy of it!  I want a cute, tidy, organized playroom in my house...SOON! 
You can see more picts of this AWESOME playroom {here} at The Fickle Pickle.
Check out these AMAZING & ANGRY cupcakes.  If you're a fan of Angry Birds - they're perfect!  We'll be creating these for my almost 10 year old's birthday in a few weeks.  He's addicted to Angry Birds and I just love the cupcakes...

The how-to on these ANGRY guys is found {here} at the Crafting Chicks.

Thought these little buckets were BRILLIANT for General Conference.  You fill them with bite-size treats & each time your child hears the "word" during a talk, they can take one.  So smart...  I think I will be using this idea, just might have to simplify it since Conference is in 3 days & I don't own a cricket, silhouette or anything of the likes to do the vinyl words.
 
You can find this along with the directions {here} at Brown Paper Packages.
Hope you enjoy these FaBuLoUS ideas...

1 comment: