Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Birthday Time!

April is an exciting Birthday month for us!  My spunky little 3 year old turns 4 in just a few weeks and her older brother will be turning 10 just a few days later!  Last week over at eighteen25, they have been celebrating {birthday week} and have some of the cutest ideas...  I love the Birthday Box and the Birthday Subway Art.  Since upcoming birthdays have been on my mind a lot lately, I got super excited about these fabulous ideas.  Thank you girls at eighteen25!! 

The Birthday Box:  Each year you have the b-day child fill out a little questionnaire about themselves...  Then you attach a picture of the child that year, & can add a little message from mom & dad on the back if you want.  Such a great idea!  Wouldn't that be so fun to look back at someday?!  Check out the directions & how-to at eighteen25.


Birthday Subway Art:  Need I say more??  Soooo cute!  I can picture it on my mantle now.  I don't usually decorate a ton for birthdays, but these get me EXCITED!  You can jump on over to eighteen25 here and download the subway art for FREE!!  I love it...


Happy April Birthdays... 

1 comment:

  1. Fun Blog! It's so fun to see your kids and the new little guy is getting so big, and so cute! We hope you guys are doing well. - Jodi

    ReplyDelete