Monday, April 25, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week...

Most schools will be celebrating Teacher Appreciation Week soon.  Here are some fabulous ideas I've come across.  Not sure which ones I'll be using, but they are all really cute...

Teacher Appreciation Subway Art {from eighteen25}


Teacher Treat Box {also from eighteen25}
*top of box

*inside the box

Teacher Treat Jar {again, from eighteen25}
ALL the directions, how-to, and printables for the above, can be found at eighteen25!

Thanks for Helping me GROW flower {from nobiggie}


There are a few ideas to get you started... or to at least get your mind going!  I know there are a ton more cute & clever ideas out there.  I'll try to do another Teacher Appreciation post soon, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute ideas! Thanks for sharing!! So, we are doing a Beehive activity this next week and wanted to have the girls make something for Mother's Day. Have any cute ideas for that?
    -janel

    ReplyDelete