Friday, April 8, 2011

Just a Suggetstion...


Here's a fun Family Home Evening idea...  Or as my 3 year old calls it, "Happy Home Evening!"  I used to try to correct her but then I thought - why??  I'm glad she thinks it "happy" to be together as a family.  Hopefully she'll still think it's "Happy Home Evening" when she's a teenager!  Anyways, here's a fun idea if you need IDEAS for Family Night.  It's a SUGGESTION BOX!  You place it somewhere in your home where everyone has access to it and place some blank slips of paper and a pen nearby.  Then when anyone has a FHE suggestion, an idea for a lesson, or something else they'd like to do - they can write it on a paper and slip it in the box.  Whaalaa!!  Instant FHE ideas!  Makes my job super easy, cause all I have to do is look through the SUGGESTIONS Monday morning and then plan our FHE around the idea.  Perfect!  Plus when it's their idea, there are no complaints or whining!  Love it!

My 7 year old suggested a Family Night at the Temple Visitor's Center.  Perfect!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your new blog! Keep sending the great ideas my way!

    ReplyDelete