Monday, September 5, 2011

A few of my FAVORITE things...

Right now, I'm in LOVE with these:


Land O Lakes NEW Cinnamon Sugar Butter!  So yummy on a toasted, thick slice of fresh wheat bread.  But I've also tried it in a few recipes...  I've made up one yummy little treat using the cinnamon sugar butter - I'll share it with you soon!  This is GOOD STUFF!


Frozen Yogurt
My new favorite place!  Can't get enough frozen yogurt.  Seems so much more refreshing and healthy than most other treats.  Yesterday I treated myself to a small swirl of Peach Mango Tart yogurt with fresh sliced strawberries and a scoop of graham cracker crumbs!  It was delightful!!

no-slip grip
Scunci No-Slip Evolution hair ties.  They are like STRETCHY JELLY bracelets.  These are the BEST hair bands I've ever used.  My oldest daughter has thick, long hair and these bands have worked so much better than anything I've ever tried.  Plus, they don't pull half her hair out when I take them out!  Syd loves them for soccer...  They also work great in my younger daughter's hair which is shorter and more fine than Syd's.

Photo of Pretzel M&M'S® candies
I think I ate at least a small size bag of these EVERY DAY of my entire pregnancy this last year.  They are so yummy!  I took a little break from them after I had my baby, but now I'm hooked again!  They are just so good.  I love the sweet with the salty.  I am addicted!!

And now, if you haven't noticed, 3 out of the 4 items above are FOOD items - treats, nonetheless!  So, it's a darn good thing that my 5th favorite thing right now is these:

Saucony Grid Fastwitch 5's.  I LOVE these shoes.  They are my second pair and they are THE PERFECT running shoe!!  I'm serious.  After my first pair was worn out, it was like torture to run in anything else.  I have put several miles on this new pair and can't wait to wear them for the marathon in a few weeks.  These shoes get me excited to run, for REAL!  Didn't know shoes could do that til I owned these! 

Oh-yeah, can't forget 1 more of my favorite things...
The Halloween Anti-Bac soap from Bath and Body Works.  Love the designs.  Bought both...
The SPooKY HouSe is Sour Drop and the SKeleTOn is Sour Apple.  Such a fun way to add a little HALLOWEEN decor to a bathroom.  You gotta have soap in there anyways, so it might as well be fRigHTfuLLy FuN!
Sour Drop Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body WorksGreen Apple Candy Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that Menchies does birthday parties for kids? They all get to color a t-shirt, the workers help them get their yogurt, then they come home with a goodie bag with stickers balloons and prizes and a $5 gift card back to Menchies! My girls just went to one and had the best time!

    ReplyDelete